tirsdag 27. september 2022

Enkelte russere sier det som det er

 På quora.com er det en russer som kaller seg Misha Firer. Han har en god del innlegg som både er avslørende og pussige. Her er ett av innleggene hans gjengitt uten oversettelse:


“War” and “mobilisation” are taboo words in Russia.

When a Russian hears them, he is struck with dread. He instantly sees himself surrounded by forty million corpses scattered across the Great European Plane, or in the mountains of Afghanistan, or Chechnya.

Putin uses substitutes “special military operation” and “partial” mobilisation to make believe it’s no big deal.

In Russia, you mobilise mobilisation.

A few snapshots of the mobilised reservists aka mobiki. The name is reminiscent of the novel Moby Dick. Captain Putin is pursuing the great white whale - Ukraine - with his riffraff crew.

Ukrainians renamed Putin’s recruits chmobiki (a pun of ‘partially mobilised’ and ‘little a—holes’).

51-year old Vladimir was surprised to receive a summons to get HIMARSed in Ukraine.

Vladimir believed he still had good five, or even ten (!) years left in him.

“I came to the mobilisation center without an extra pair of underwear,” Vladimir told Podmovskovie Today. “I had only documents with me.”

“Don’t worry about it,” military commissar told me, “You probably won’t need an extra pair where we’re gonna send you.”

“When I get seven million rubles compensation for your death, Sasha, I’m gonna buy myself a BMW X7.”

Victor is a career officer. He did not wait for a summons; came to the mobilisation centre in Balashikha.

“I spent twenty years serving in a tank division. My 27 banderlogans - that’s what I call my school students - don't know yet that I’m going to the special military operation. They shouldn’t worry though - there is no safer place than inside a tank!

“My colleagues tried to talk me out of it when I told them I’m gonna fight Banderas in my tank. My colleagues screamed “’Ukrainian Army have zhaveeleen, zhavaleeleen!’ Do you know what is zhavaleen?”

“It’s a bird from the stork family.”

“I came because Motherland called me,” said Syemon. “I’ve always been ready for it. From February 24, I knew it would happen one day. There is a thing called Conscience. You can’t hide from it. And sooner or later it will pop out and exclaim: ‘you’re such an idiot.’ That’s why I'm going.”


“I have only one thing to ask my local authorities. My wife lives in a crooked hut with a leaking roof. It has a wood burning stove and I traded all our firewood for vodka. Wife does not have firewood. Can you please give her firewood?, I’m doing fine. I have female hygienic products to stuff gun wounds. ”


An elderly recruit had a heart attack on the way to the training centre. He was only fifty eight.


A man jumped out of his apartment in Moscow to avoid mobilisation.


YouTube is full of DIY videos where Russian men teach how to break your arm or leg to evade mobilisation. Some like the still above is showing on his friend’s leg.


This 45-year old mobik mobilised on September 22 reached the frontline - without undergoing any training - and already got caught.

Ukrainians are too nice to Russians POWs. Once a million strong horde crosses the border they will be chopping their heads off and sending by FedEx to the recruitment centres that had dispatched them.


Former Russian Ministry of Defence Serdyukov and his family are getting the hell out of Russia to Australia. Serdyukov stole hundreds of millions of dollars from the military budget so mobiki have …



ancient first aid kits.






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar